We’re dedicated to making a difference for family caregivers helping a loved one who has Alzheimer’s or another type of dementia. That’s why The Madeline of Decatur is now offering Destination Daycation; a Respite Day Stay Program!
Monday – Friday
8AM – 5PM
Saturday and Sunday
8AM – 8PM
We’re happy to serve Daycation guests by encouraging them to enjoy all the stimulating activities, services, and amenities available to our full-time residents. We love being able to provide them with a caring community and environment.
A Destination Daycation program includes:
- A secure and friendly community designed specifically for people with dementia
- High-quality personal care
- Life enrichment programs that offer meaningful activities
- Assistance with eating, toileting, and medication administration
- 1 chef prepared meal plus snacks
Daycation is a wonderful option for family caregivers. Let us help your loved one get the care they need while you experience a much-needed break!