We are excited to announce that we will begin reuniting our residents with family and friends in a safe way starting on Monday, November 2, 2020.
Our residents and families have made tremendous sacrifices since spring when the state put strict measures in place to prevent the spread of the virus. Revised state guidelines will allow residents to safely visit with family and friends.
Visits will last 30 minutes and must be scheduled in advance. Visiting hours: Monday thru Friday: 10am-4pm; Saturdays 10am-2pm; Sundays 1pm-4pm.
- Visits will be outside, weather permitting, in the courtyard or in an indoor designated area.
- No more than 2 visitors may visit at once.
- The visiting area will be set up to maintain at least 6 feet between the visitor and resident. A plexiglass partition will reside between the resident and family member to ensure social distancing. Visitors cannot touch, hug or kiss their loved ones.
- All visitors must go through the monitoring process of temperature check and a questionnaire concerning symptoms and exposure.
- All visitors will be required to wear an approved mask during entire visit.
- All visitors will be asked to wash their hands for 20 seconds prior to being escorted to the visitation area.
- All visitors must sign the GA’s Visitor’s Acknowledgement prior to the visit (available at front desk).
If the community experiences a (+) COVID case, all visitation will cease until at least 14 days after the last positive case and all residents are symptom free.